Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Im asleep!

So I just finished Alan Wake and I have to say that it was pretty boring. I know I might be in the minority but as a fan of games like Max payne and Silent Hill (with is a lot of what Alan Wake is) I found myself just going through the motions. I did jump a few times but the story to me was just so boring that i found myself not really caring all that much. I enjoyed the flashlight and gun play but the enemies were more of a pain than something to fear. I also felt that i couldn't really connect with any of the characters. Although barry was probably my favorite side character. Even though it sounds like I hated the game its really the opposite. I did like it but in my opinion its not worth sixty bucks and its probably a one time through. Unless your like me and love those achievements you probably won't touch it after your done. I would say definitely play it but as far as buying that is up to you.


Verdict: Play it

No comments:

Post a Comment